Monday, October 16, 2006

Fear?


I don't know about you, but I think there is fear in Anne's eyes in this picture. Ahh, the life of a younger sibling.
Speaking of fear, let me give big kudos to my husband for not making me face one of my biggest fears. The doctor wanted us to do an allergy test on Mary Kathryn and to do this they needed to draw blood. Well I get whoosie just thinking about it, (yes, even though I have experienced natural child birth). Can't explain it, it just happens. So the thought of having to hold my child down while some masochistic nurse punches holes in her veins and takes blood out of her does not really sound appealing. Enter my husband the hero! Gregg took her right after he gave blood at work (for fun - what?) and they both did great! Imagine the blog if I had had to do it!

No comments: