Monday, October 16, 2006

The darndest things

My older child really cracks me up. I took he upstairs for her nap and 20 minutes later she was calling for me. I went to see what she needed and she said that she was not tired. I said well it is time for your nap. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and a stoic expression and said, "Tell me your plans" I couldn't contain it and I laughed out loud. Again, " tell me your plans". I said my plan is for you to take a nap while I get some things done and then (she interupts me) "well how about this, How about if I play up in my room while you get somethings done, and then I put my head down and go to sleep after I play a few minutes. Is that a good idea?" This whole time she has her first finger out waving it around and nodding her little blond head. What a riot motherhood is.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I am on the floor dying laughing right now... oops better not get too much exercise.

Anonymous said...

What a hilarious story!! MK is too much! Aren't you glad you have the blog so that you could put that down for posterity? I sure am! That child cracks me up!