Today was Mary Kathryn's 1st day in the 4's at Little School and
Anne's 1st day of school ever. We had a good morning and everyone was happy on the
way in, which was a good sign. Anne and I dropped off MK, who was excited, and then it was Annie-Boo's turn.
I had prepared myself that even though Anne had been talking about being excited to go to school since last year
that she would most likely cry. She is a crier and often a screamer. But more than that she is an enigma. Ms. Helen, the assistant
for Anne's class, came and got her out and put her on the sidewalk and said "wave to your mom" and she did and then she went on inside.
She probably just wanted to prove me wrong! I had a spy who said that when half the class was upset in music class Anne was happily
sitting on the rug. Go figure! But I am defintely thankful for the blessing that today was!
Anne's 1st day of school ever. We had a good morning and everyone was happy on the
way in, which was a good sign. Anne and I dropped off MK, who was excited, and then it was Annie-Boo's turn.
I had prepared myself that even though Anne had been talking about being excited to go to school since last year
that she would most likely cry. She is a crier and often a screamer. But more than that she is an enigma. Ms. Helen, the assistant
for Anne's class, came and got her out and put her on the sidewalk and said "wave to your mom" and she did and then she went on inside.
She probably just wanted to prove me wrong! I had a spy who said that when half the class was upset in music class Anne was happily
sitting on the rug. Go figure! But I am defintely thankful for the blessing that today was!



4 comments:
I'm so gald it went so well for everyone - you included!!
Sounds like you're off to a great start! Congratulations!
They are so cute! I'm glad that the first day went so well.
My spy eyes have seen lots of good Anne moments! She is doing great, and I LOVE spying on the girl!!
Post a Comment