Mary Kathryn participated in her first team sport in Spring 2008. She was a little apprehensive at first, but being the rules girl that she is, she immediately got in to it. She listened to the coaches and always tried her best. We were very proud of her first endeavor. Sadly the team uniform was orange, but she had a pink glove that she loved and her favorite part (besides the snack) was having us cheer for her. She had a great season, well I guess since they don't keep score at this age, I will say an undefeated season ;).
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Whew - when you update you do it BIG! I'm gonna have to tackle this a little each day for a while - glad you did though!!!
And I think MK looks FANTASTIC in orange - don't you?!
Post a Comment