On the way home from school Mary Kathryn was being a little shy and reserved. Anne was filling the never a silent moment in my car this way:
Anne:"Come on Sissy talk, don't be shy. Don't be shy Sissy, talk to me."
For those of you who know Anne and her shunning - clearly she can dish it out but she can't take it.
Later Mary Kathryn was painting and said,
" I have imagined a picture in my heart and I want to paint it so that I can share what is in my heart." I am pretty sure that Claude Monet and Mary Cassatt said that exact thing when they were four. Look out Louvre here we come!
The picture she painted was a person in the water on a stormy night with angels watching down from the sky. Then she painted a big heart on it so " that people would have a little hint that it came from my heart". The things they say . . .
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I just love that cute girl, both of them :)
Where is the picture of the picture? How cute!
Post a Comment