Hmm, 10 things seems like a lot and I am not really sure who would give a toot about them but since I was "tagged" . . .
1. I love movies and my deep dark secret is be involved with them in some way.
2. I REALLY would love to go to the Oscars and a play on Broadway.
3. Living in Germany with the love of my life was an awesome experience that I will forever be grateful for.
4. I love to sing and wish that I was more talented.
5. I am constantly afraid of hurting someone's feelings.
6. I don't like it when people are judgemental and am very disappointed in myself when I find that I am being that way.
7. I don't like fruit randomly added to things. Fruit is a side item and should not be added to things like chicken salad, just an opinion.
8. I wish that I were more organized and "together".
9. My husband and my daughters are the greatest gifts God could have ever given me and I a thankful beyond words.
10. My greatest desire is to be a Proverbs 31 wife, mother and woman. Verse 28 "Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:".
I don't think that Rossi had been tagged yet . . .
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Of course, we give a toot!!
I totally agree about the fruit thing!!
I love fruit added to things, so when I'm with you I'll eat your share.
Loved reading all your catch up posts.
I will eat all the grapes added to your chicken salad. :)
Yes, we give a toot. I love the updates! :)
Post a Comment