Friday, November 30, 2007

Four years and 18 months

Obviously I have some blog catching up to do and I have been meaning to post about my two wonderful girls at the wonderful ages they are.

Mary Kathryn - you are a dear, kind child. You are considerate others, even your little sister. You love to play school all the time, through out the day -"okay boys and girls it is time for Bath Class now." And I am often referred to as "teacher who is my Mommy". You are a great student and are doing so well with your letters. You LOVE to color and do any kind of artwork, and I think that you have already surpassed my level of talent. You also love to sing, dance and perform. You love your family and friends and always want to to know you will be seeing and when. You have a real zeal for life that is infectious. Your dad and I are so proud of you and love you so much.

Anne - Annie-boo. You have changed so much in the past year and already have so much personality. You are talking up a storm already putting sentences together. You are very determined trying to keep up with your big sister in every way. You are sweet and funny and we love watching you learn. You love playing with your big sister and don't let her boss you around. Your smile melts my heart. You are so much fun to be with and such a blessing to all of us. You seem to really like books and are always asking people to "readie, readie". You also like to dance and sing and perform - never a dull moment here! We are so proud of the person you are becoming and we love you so much!

No comments: