
Here is Anne sitting in the video drawer of the coffee table. At her 15 mos check up we got a sheet of activities and milestones to look forward too and work towards. One of these was putting words together, well Anne is quite verbose ( says color, picture, broccoli, garage and so much more) and does put words together. The sheet said that we should encourage and praise this behavior, my question is should we praise her when she crawls into the video drawer and says Watch Elmo. Or when we say it is time for bed and and she say No, Read Ark (A Noah's Ark book is her current favorite.)?

A teenager in the making, look at those big hoop earrings. They are actually glow in the dark too, yikes a long 18 years ahead of us, I believe . . .

Mary Kathryn is posing with Gypsy the cat for a school project. They will discussing pets next week at Little School. Mary Kathryn was made for school it seems. She loves it. Several times completely unsolicited she has said "I love school" and "I love my class". I always hear that she is a great listener. We are so proud of our sweet girl. When she is not at school she playing school with Gregg and I and Anne, or Little People, or the baby dolls, or the imaginary friends. She is so funny. I don't think that I am ready for her to turn 4 next month, but I guess I have no choice!




No comments:
Post a Comment