Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your ways.
Proverbs 3:5-6
I wouldn't have believed it if I had not heard it myself. Me, on the eve of my child's 5th birthday - "why do you have to grow up". Mary Kathryn "oh Mom, that's just the way life goes". I have said it before and I will say it again - Are you kidding me? Where does she get this from~!
My old housekeeper (man I wish i still had a housekeeper) would have said that MK was an "Old Soul". Meaning she'd been around a time or two and has the wisdom of ages.
Just got finished posting at Rossi's page that I'm ready for some reading material from you ladies any time you're ready. I don't want to be forced to go and get a People magazine.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the cutest goddaughter around!!!
I hope the rain holds off for your party and we are super sad to be missing it.
My old housekeeper (man I wish i still had a housekeeper) would have said that MK was an "Old Soul". Meaning she'd been around a time or two and has the wisdom of ages.
Just got finished posting at Rossi's page that I'm ready for some reading material from you ladies any time you're ready. I don't want to be forced to go and get a People magazine.
Post a Comment