The Bairs invited us all out for a day in the country which was awesome. What a beautiful place to be! I wish that I had brought
my camera along for the marsh walk, but my hands were full of little hands attached to little feet in pink kitty rain (or mud) boots. Both girls enjoyed the change of scenery. And I was impressed at how well they just walked and walked. Of course the 4 wheeled vehicles were very popular, Thanks Bairs!
my camera along for the marsh walk, but my hands were full of little hands attached to little feet in pink kitty rain (or mud) boots. Both girls enjoyed the change of scenery. And I was impressed at how well they just walked and walked. Of course the 4 wheeled vehicles were very popular, Thanks Bairs!




2 comments:
Love the updates!! I need to catch up!
I too love the updates. You have such cute, sweet girls. :)
Post a Comment