Well the shaggy hair in the eyes was really bothering me so I made an appointment for Anne's first haircut. She doesn't have a
lot of hair but she doesn't like to keep a bow in her hair and without it her hair is in her eyes. We have been talking it up , in part because MK was excited to get her haircut as well. After Anne got dressed this morning she said "I ready, let's go." Good thing the appointment was first thing. So it was off to Miss Sue. Big sister went first and as life goes at our house, if Big Sis does it "Annie-Boo too".
Anne did a great job and sat up in the big chair without a single fuss.
lot of hair but she doesn't like to keep a bow in her hair and without it her hair is in her eyes. We have been talking it up , in part because MK was excited to get her haircut as well. After Anne got dressed this morning she said "I ready, let's go." Good thing the appointment was first thing. So it was off to Miss Sue. Big sister went first and as life goes at our house, if Big Sis does it "Annie-Boo too".
Anne did a great job and sat up in the big chair without a single fuss.


The whole time she had her eye on the prize, a lollipop. But it was well deserved and I was glad to have the shag gone so I didn't mind the stickiness too much.

Looks like now both my girls are big fans of Miss Sue!

"Can I get my haircut again tomorrow?"


1 comment:
Such a super-cute little girl! She looks so sweet!
Post a Comment