Tuesday, May 15, 2007

God is good.

Well, I haven't posted in awhile, and I have things I have been meaning to write about. 2 chaperoning experiences, an end of the year picnic an a boat trip to the beach just to name a few. But I haven't had a chance to download the photos, so they will keep another few days (or weeks). I am just overwhelmed by the way God has worked in my life. From creating Gregg and I to be marired to one another to the family and friends we have been blessed with, and I could just go on and on. Wow. I just had a great hour long conversation with a special friend that I made in Germany, and it got me thinking to how blessed I have been. I remember being terrified at thought of moving to Germany when all my loved ones and all that I knew was is in SC. But Gregg and I prayed about it and we knew Germany was where we were suppose to go, so we went. And it was great. Obviously the traveling was great, but the people we met really blessed us and continue to do so. I never thought I would be so lucky to have so many great people in my life. Thanks, Liz for the phone call! I hope to be half as good a mother as you are!!

My girls: I can't believe that I am the mother of 2 such wonderful daughters. Amazing. They are just so cute! And fun, and sweet. Annie Boo you are so much fun now. Really walking and starting to talk. It is great. I love that we can communicate a little - take this to Mary Kathryn or let's go upstairs. Truly amazing. You love your sister so much; I know you two are going to be such great friends and take care of one another always. And Mary Kathryn you are so much fun. Your love of flowers is adorable and the way you interact with people and dance when you don't that I am watching is great, I love it. The way you care for Anne and me and your dad and Annabelle and Allie and Lily and the gang is so sweet. The scenarios you come up with for your little people or imaginary friends are hysterical. Your imagiantion is always working overtime and I love that!

And Gregg - we are so proud of you! You are doing such a great job in your MBA program and still doing a great job at work and always finding time for us. We are so lucky. As are you, it is not every guy that has 3 adorable girls who love him so much!

Thank you God for all the blessings of this life! There are so many more to name, but I will save them for another blog.

2 comments:

Kak said...

What a great post. You are right, God is so good to all of us. Give your three blessings a big hug from me!

Caroline said...

You do have such a wonderful family. We are so glad that God has put all of us together as friends. We love you tons! C, S, F and P. :)