Saturday, April 14, 2007

Halmark is flawed

Yes, it is true Halmark is flawed. There simply aren't any cards worthy of being sent to someone who has been more than a best friend for more than 15 years. It would need to say Happy Birthday a person who has beenwith me through heartache and sheer joy, to a person who I admire and love truly more than words can express, to a person who knows my faults and calls me friend inspite of them. It would have to describe the amount of love and enthusiasm this person has for life and her family and her friends. Truthfully the card would have to be just about perfect to be right for this friend, and if it exsists, I couldn't find that card. So instead a Happy Birthday post to Nancy one of my dearest friends, the sister I always wanted and an inspiration as a mother. I love you!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you!! I am truly blessed to have you (and your cute family) in my life. Love you!!