Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What a sweet girl

Well I may never be able to send Mary Kathryn to the gold couch again. When I was upstairs saying good night she hugged me and said " God gave me such a sweet mommy" and then said "you are the only mommy I could love". I don't know where she got this from, but it truly melted my heart. Thank you God for this amazing girl.

5 comments:

Kak said...

What an angel!

Nancy said...

She is too cute! She's right too!!

Try to remember those sweet words the next time you need a boost :)

Caroline said...

What a sweetie. I agree with Nancy... MK is 100% right about her mommy. I wish my child would saysomething sweet right now... we are working on an hour and a half and he STILL has not fallen asleep. ugh.

Amanda said...

So, so, sooo sweet! Love her!

Anne said...

Melt my heart!!!