Thursday, January 25, 2007
A glimpse into the future, I hope
What a treat - a lunch date with my two precious girls. Granted I eat lunch with both of them every day, but something seemed extra special today. It was just a run to Costco for formula and Mary Kathryn and I shared a piece of Costco pizza, so really nothing fancy, however it was still a sweet moment to me. MK, when did you get so big? We ate lunch together and had a conversation almost as if we were 2 buddies - you really are an amazing little girl and a blessing to our family. I hope that our future holds many more lunch dates, just us girls (with a special visit from Dad wheh we let him). And Anne I know soon enough you will be jumping in on the conversation instead of just happily munching on the Cheerios. Thanks for the lunch date, MK and for showing me your special way to eat frozen yogurt. Mommy loves you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment