Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Flexible and Funny



Babies are so flexible. Wonder when we lose this ability? Anne loves to have her feet right by her head and is constantly sucking on her big toe. It can be a little disconcerting to look in the crib and it looks like she has 4 arms and no legs. But hey, if it makes her happy . . .

Oh, she can also talk to the dolphins. Amazing for such a young girl. She is quite the high pitched squealer, lately. Perhaps she is just trying to get some attention, poor child.

My story about MK has nothing to do with this photo, just thought it was cute. After school today, I was making her a PB and J and she was truly relentless. I was in the kitchen and she was in the adjoing family room. 3 times I hear have you made my sandwich yet (in a two minute time period). I say no honey I am just putting a few things away. She says well you just have to take out the bread and spread the peanut butter and jelly (thanks for the tip). I say yes just watch Oswald (a cartoon) for a minute and I will tell you when it is ready. Then she she hears me open the fridge and says is the peanut butter on, how about the jelly?

Anyway, I finally (poor thing had to wait 6 minutes) call her in for lunch and she climbs up to her stool and says, OOOoooh what shapes did you make? I love these triangles, mommy. From relentless to cute in .2 seconds. How funny!

3 comments:

Rossi said...

Your girls are so precious!!! Oh how I can't wait to do bows!

aileen said...

MK just takes after her dad. She has to know about her meal.

Caroline said...

What cuties!