Friday, August 25, 2006

She's a big kid now!


Well after many trials and tribulations, I think MK is done with diapers. A little over a week ago she aked to use the potty (after I had given up on our most recent attempt). And ever since she has been great, even waking up dry and going potty at school. Today, she got her last sticker on her chart so that she can have the Little People House. Way to go, We love you!
You must know it pains me to post such a picture, but what a multi-tasker!

4 comments:

aileen said...

I never thought I would see a picture of a toilet on your blog, but I'm glad it's here because it it too cute.

Amanda said...

Such a cutie!! Way to go, MK!!!

Nancy said...

Well I never :)

Way to go - with the potty training and sacrificing of your feelings about the bathroom for sake of our need to see your cutie!!

Caroline said...

I am so impressed. Way to go MK and Dorothy you both overcame some major hurdles. We love y'all.